Directions to the Coyle Community Center from the Hood Canal Bridge:
1. Cross the Hood Canal Bridge and look at your odometer when you reach the west side.
2. From the west side of the Hood Canal Bridge go 3 miles until you see the image of a fire engine on a road sign marking the Fire Station. Turn south on to South Point Road.
3. Go 2 miles and watch for the Y- intersection with Thorndyke Road going slightly to the right up the hill. Turn right on to Thorndyke.
4. Follow Thorndyke as it winds around for 8 miles to a T- intersection with Coyle Road.
5. Turn Left at the T onto Coyle Road heading south toward Coyle and Hazel Point.
6. Go 6 miles on Coyle Road. The Coyle Fire Department is on the left. Continue down the long hill to the intersection with Hazel Point Road where the Speed Limit drops to 25 MPH. Look for the orange + road sign marking the intersection.
7. Turn Left on Hazel Point Road. Continue for 1 mile to the Laurel B. Johnson Community Center on your left.